WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We offer store credits only for all returns.
These store credits will be valid for 6 months. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions for a refund due to your item being out of stock. We receive new styles and stock every couple of months and ask that you respect our policy when purchasing at Florence and Alexander.
CAN YOU REFUND A RETURN?
Unfortunately we do not accept refunds unless an item is faulty.
WHERE DO I SHIP MY RETURN?
Please send to:
Florence and Alexander
G05/188 Whitehorse Road
WHAT IF MY RETURN IS LATE? (10 DAYS)
If you have any issues regarding a delayed return shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU COVER RETURN SHIPMENT COSTS?
We cannot cover costs for your shipping of your return, however PayPal can help. With PayPal’s Free Return Shipping service you can claim up to 4 refunds (on eligible purchases) to the value of $45 each. Please note you will have to make the claim to PayPal after you have sent your item back, so they can reimburse you for your shipping.
How can I get a refund on the return shipping costs with PayPal?
It’s Simple! Just follow the steps below:
- Activate the service at www.paypal.com.au/returns
- Return the item to us as per our returns policy
- Submit an online claim form through PayPal Returns Portaland upload your return shipping receipt within 14 days of returning the item
- PayPal will review the claim and refund the money into their PayPal account within 10 business days.
If you’re having problems with PayPal please contact them on 1800 073 263 or email@example.com
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY item?
It’s easy! All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you with an exchange form and all you need to do is fill it out and place it in the returning package so that we can issue you with a store credit.
HOW DO I REDEEM MY CREDIT NOTE?
To use your credit note to purchase online, please email email@example.com with the item you would like to purchase and contact details.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN MY ORDER?
We accept all returns that have been shipped back to us within 10 days of receiving your order. In addition to this, please ensure that all items are in the condition you received them in.
This means that they are clean with sanitary stickers (applicable to all bottoms and one pieces), unwashed and with original hang tags attached.
CAN I EXCHANGE A SALE ITEM?
All items discounted or purchased on sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY Florence and alexander SWIMWEAR?
To keep your swimwear in its best shape, we recommend you rinse in clean, cold water immediately after every use. Please hand wash in a very mild soapy water to remove perspiration, lotions, oils and chemicals.
Be sure to avoid:
- High exposure to chlorine, as they will damage your garments structure and colour;
- Direct sunlight when drying garments. Please ensure your drip-dry garments flat and in shade to avoid fading of the colour over time;
- Do not tumble dry;
- Do not bleach, soak or wring garments;
- Avoid rough surfaces, excessive contact with sun creams, oils and over chlorinated pools/spas.